< skull past and present: monster madness

skull past and present

im a pixi who enjoys crocheting/reading/writing/piercing/tattoos/children and poems

Sunday, July 17, 2005

monster madness

well i really wanta cute animal so i decided to have a go at crocheting myself one i really want a rabbit or a cat... the picture isn't too clear *growl* and i used my mumma's digital camera but here is the head of the creature im creating.... i'm just annoyed that you can't see how awesome the colour of the wool is....



i did finish my mum's scarf but she tactifully pointed out that the wool is too scratchy... part of me is like well it is Real wool.... but that's ok i think she is going to give it back to me so maybe ill turn it into some form of bag

1 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger Alisha said...

Can't wait to see what it looks like finished : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home