< skull past and present: Open mesh

skull past and present

im a pixi who enjoys crocheting/reading/writing/piercing/tattoos/children and poems

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Open mesh

I have started crocheting a red open mesh skirt... I found the pattern in my local sewing shop and snapped it up as modern, funky patterns are hard to find where I am. It took me three times to actually start the skirt because you have to crochet in rounds and I kept twisting the foundation chain, don't ask me how! I'm hoping to have it finished at the end of two weeks.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger spirals said...

hey it is a sweet ass bag.. still havent done anything with it yet.. to busy... i would love to hear more about this mesh skirt... sounds fun... i will definately check back to hear more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home