< skull past and present

skull past and present

im a pixi who enjoys crocheting/reading/writing/piercing/tattoos/children and poems

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

i don't quite know what i want to crochet next.... i know i have my to do list down the bottom hahahha but fuck that! i want to do my own things.... ahwell i get paid on thursday so i am going wool shopping! and if ihave enought money i might pick up some knitting needles.... ah what i do want to make is a funky bag kinda like a gym bag so when i crash at some friends house i can shove all my shit into it cause my back pack isn't big enough.... also a long warm feminen coat would be good tooo...

maybe ill have a go at desining my own patterns

roll on thursday

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Mouse said...

Not sure if you know this.. but your picture of your red skirt blew up your template. You can shrink the picture by adding in width= "(put your pixel width here.. usually about 450 is good)" and height="another number here" inside the "img src" command.You can also change the size in Photobucket. If you already knew this and am insulting you instead of 'helping' just disregard me.. I don't mean to come off as an ass.. LOL

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger ladylinoleum said...

I think you should do some designing...it's fun and you can do whatever the heck you want. Go for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home